Terms and Conditions for the Registration and Use Of Digi Cash Account of Digi Khata
- In order to register a Digi Cash account, everyone has to read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions.
- If a person wants to become a Digi Cash account holder then he/she has to provide the details of personal information including; mobile number and name of his/her business.
- In order to create a Digi Cash account, a person has to provide the Bank account details.
- Digi Cash has the right to terminate any relationship with the account holder.
- Digi Cash has the right to investigate the account of it’s account holder without notifying them beforehand. Whenever Digi Cash would require this information then the person/ persons accept to cooperate with Digi Cash.
- Digi Cash would ensure that the entries of payments in Cash-In and Cash-Out are accurate.
- An account holder can view the details about his/her transactions in the application and download the PDF reports.
- Income Tax and Sales Tax would be deducted according to the current laws.
- In case of death of the individual account holder, Digi Cash won’t allow withdrawing money or using the account until the issued section certificate from the authoritative court would be presented.
Registration and Usage Procedure In Digi Cash
- You have to register your account in Digi Cash to become an Easy Load retailer through Digi Cash.
- You must have an active sim and a mobile phone.
- You have to select a 4 digit PIN Code during service registration so that you can record all transactions from Cash Register and keep your record safe.
- In order to ensure the safety of your PIN CODE, please do not choose a PIN CODE that is easy to guess such as using the same digit 4 times.
- It is your responsibility to protect the PIN CODE of Digi Cash and don’t disclose it to anyone.
- If someone requests a transaction using your mobile phone and PIN code, it will be considered on your behalf and the transaction will be completed until the account is closed after notifying us. In that case, you will be responsible for all transactions.
- You will not be able to use this service if your SIM or phone is turned off but we have your account activated.
- If you suspect a suspicious transaction, you should immediately contact our call center to report it.
- Digi Cash team will contact you at your provided phone number.
- In case your mobile phone or SIM is stolen you need to call our call center immediately so that we can block your Digi Cash account and we can make sure that no one can use your account from the stolen phone or SIM. In case of non-notification, the company will not be responsible for the transactions.
Fees And Expenses
- There is no Fees for opening a Digi Cash account. Service fee changes can be made at any time, which you can get by calling the call center.
- It is the responsibility of the account holder to be aware of the latest information on service fees and taxes.
- Upon use of the Service you authorize the Digi Khata account to debit the amount from your account for tax purposes.
- Tax deductions will apply to current tax rates.
- Payment or deduction will only be made from your linked account.
- The company will not be responsible for any third party involvement and money transactions in this regard.
- 1.5% commission is being offered on each of your customer easy load transactions (after tax deduction). This commission can be changed at any time
Agreement of Digi Cash Retailers
I agree and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any changes, additions and modifications made by Digi Khata from time to time. I certify that I have read and understood all the terms and conditions pertaining to opening and using Digi Cash account and have accepted them.