Refer and Earn - Terms and Conditions of Use
Earn with DigiKhata - What is the offer?
- Aapke har dost ka phone number alag hona chahiye
- Aapke har dost ka IMEI number alag hona chahiye
- In sharait o zawabit ki khilaf warzi ki soorat main aapko referral bonus nahi dia jayega
- Referrer will receive reward amount of Rs. 20 in their Bank Account / Wallet when the referred user adds their first transaction on
- A referred user is a user who has installed the app after clicking on the referral link of the referrer.
- A referrer can invite a maximum of 2,500 users using a single account, identified via a phone number.
What is the offer duration?
- Offer starts from 13th May 2021
How do I get the reward?
- Friends needs to install the DigiKhata app using the referrer's referral link.
- Then they will login to the DigiKhata app.
- Then the referred friend needs to add their first customer and its first transaction.
- Once first transaction is added, the reward amount will be credited to the referrer's Bank Account / wallet.
- The referrer needs to add their Bank Account into which the reward amount will be credited.
- The offer is valid only once per first transaction for each referred user.
- Note: Amount received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 2.6.2 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem reward.
Other Terms and Conditions
- A user can earn up to Rs. 50,000 as cashback/reward per financial year (i.e. 1st Jan to 31st Dec) from offers disbursed on DigiKhata.
- Offer is applicable on Android devices only.
- Referral reward will be granted against successful referrals only made through your DigiKhata account. If referral reward is already
claimed, no reward will be granted.
- The reward will be credited to the bank account / wallet added by the referrer. Please ensure the accuracy of the same. DigiKhata does not
take responsibility for incorrect details.
- DigiKhata reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by DigiKhata from time to time
- DigiKhata has the right to amend the terms & conditions, stop the offer or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- Customers' participation in the offer constitutes their understanding & agreement with all the terms and conditions associated with the
- In case of any dispute, DigiKhata reserves the right to resolve the same at its own discretion.